1. J.M. Chávez Boggio, J.D. Marconi, and H.L. Fragnito, "Experimental and Numerical Investigation of the SBS Threshold Increase in an Optical Fiber by Applying Strain Distributions", J. of Lightwave Technology, vol. 13, 3808 - 3814, 2005.
2. A. Cerqueira, J.M. Chávez Boggio, A.A. Rieznik, J.C. Knight, and H.L. Fragnito, “Highly efficient generation of broadband cascaded four-wave mixing products,” Opt. Express, vol. 16, 2816-2828, 2008.
3. Z. Zlatanovic, J. Park, S. Moro, J.M. Chavez Boggio, N. Alic, S. Mookerjah, S. Radic “Mid-infrared wavelength conversion in silicon waveguides using ultracompact telecom-band-derived pump source,” Nature Photonics, vol. 4, 561-564, 2010.
4. J.M. Chavez Boggio, D Bodenmüller, T Fremberg, R Haynes, M.M. Roth, R Eisermann, M Lisker, L Zimmermann, M Böhm, “Dispersion engineered silicon nitride waveguides by geometrical and refractive-index optimization,” Journal of Optical Soc. of America B, vol. 31, 2846-2857, 2014.
5. J.M. Chavez Boggio, A Ortega Moñux, D Modotto, T Fremberg, D Bodenmüller, D. Giannone, M.M. Roth, T. Hansson, S. Wabnitz, E. Silvestre, L Zimmermann, “Dispersion-optimized multi-cladding silicon nitride waveguides for nonlinear frequency generation from ultraviolet to mid-infrared,”